Please always check my teacher connection page for updates on activities and homework. I will also have PDF versions of my newsletter and other important papers that will go home.
For weekly reading homework, please use the following procedures. The students in my class are learning these procedures and are expected to follow these procedures on homework and tests.
Cold Read Procedures:
- Read title and look at illustrations.
- Preview the questions.
- Number the paragraphs.
- Read the passage.
- Answer the questions.
- Did you/ can you underline?
- Did you write the problem number by the underlining?
- Did you eliminate?
- Double check your answers with the underlining.
- Double check you have answered each questions (touch the number, touch the bubble)
Thank You for all you do and have a great week!
Connect Ed Log on Instructions -
Helpful Websites and Apps - Math
Parent Night Cold Read Session -
Parent Night FSA Session -
Parent Night Writing Session -
ThinkCentral Log on Instructions -
Vocabulary Words - All vocabulary words for the year
Volunteer Application Page 1 -
Volunteer Application Page 2 -
Wonderworks Field Trip - Information
Wonderworks Field Trip - Permission Form
Yearbook Ordering Instructions -