Mrs. Shauna Chase « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Have a safe and restful summer! Good luck to all of my boys and girls in 4th Grade!!
If you are looking for a good read or just want a head start on your summer reading here is the newly released list of SSYR books for the 2016-2017 school year.
2016-2017 Sunshine State Young Readers’ Award Books (for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades)
- Absolutely Almost by Lisa Graff
- All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
- Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley
- Dinosaur Boy by Cory Putman Oakes
- Eddie Red Undercover: Mystery on Museum Mile by Marcia Wells
- Fish Finelli: Seagulls Don’t Eat Pickles by E.S. Farber
- Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Gabby Duran and the Unsittables by Daryle Conners and Elise Allen
- Half a Chance by Cynthia Lord
- The Pet War by Allen Woodrow
- Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
- Prairie Evers by Ellen Airgood
- Serafina’s Promise by Ann Burg
- The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John
- The Worm Whisperer by Betty Hicks
I will miss you!!
(352) 259-2300 ext 3210
Contact Info: email@example.com
Usernames and Passwords for both sites have been sent home on magnetic cards.
Please click on this link to access Think Central. This is where you will find Science and Math materials for practice and review. https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do
Please click on this link to access Think Central. This is where you will find Reading and Social Studies materials for practice and review. http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/school/w9t6
2016 -2017 - Supply list
Cold Read Procedure - The Steps to assist your child
Directions for ThinkCentral - Directions for ThinkCentral
Spelling Lists - Year long list of spelling words
Vocabulary - Vocabulary Words by Unit