We are off to a wonderful start in kindergarten! We are working on letter recognition, matching upper to lower case, numbers one to five, science skills and rules at school! Please work with your child on these skills at home as well. Thanks for all you do!
AR testing has begun. Please be sure you have read the book with your child several times and they can answer questions about the text before sending in the book to be tested on. See PDF documents below for AR procedure and also more testing slips if you need them. Happy reading!!!
Please remember to do the following each night:
· Check white binder and take out any papers that are in the ‘stay at home’ pocket.
· Check the planner to see if there is any communication from me and sign.
· Check your child’s clip calendar for how they did each day and sign nightly.
· Talk to your child about their day and what they did at school.
· Read! We will be checking books out from the library soon.
Thank you for your support. You are always welcome to email me or write in your child’s agenda if you have any questions.
White cardstock, gallon size zip lock bags, grocery list writing pads of paper, 'fun' pens and pencils to use