* Homework packs go home on Monday and are due back on Friday.
* Baggy books go home on Monday and are due back on Friday. Please have your child read their baggy book to you every night and sign their log sheet.
* Fluency Practice Sheets- The goal is to be able to read 20 words per minute. Time your child for one minute and see how many words they can read. Then practice reading all of the words, untimed. Once they are good a reading all of the words untimed, time then again and see how many words they can read in a minute.
* Tuesday, April 4th- Buffalo Pride Meeting- 6pm Middle School Gym
* Thursday, April 7th- Field Trip to Glazer Children's Museum- wear your green school shirt.
* Monday, April 18th thru Friday, April 29th- DEA Testing