* Homework packs go home on Monday and are due back on Friday.
* Baggy books go home on Monday and are due back on Friday. Please have your child read their baggy book to you every night and sign their log sheet.
* Fluency Practice Sheets- The goal is to be able to read 20 words per minute. Time your child for one minute and see how many words they can read. Then practice reading all of the words, untimed. Once they are good a reading all of the words untimed, time then again and see how many words they can read in a minute.
* Monday, April 25 to Tuesday, May 9th: Online Parent Surveys- Earn Informational PI time
* Monday, May 2 to Friday, May 6: PC Book Fair
* Tuesday, May 3: Final Buffalo Pride Meeting: MS Gym- 6 pm
* Thursday, May 5: Mrs. Moore out- Guest Teacher
* Friday, May 6: Last Day to AR test- All Library Books are Due back!
* Monday May 9 to Friday, May 13th: Last week of HW & Baggy Books
* Wednesday, May 11th: AR Pancake Party
* Friday, May 13: AR Celebartion- Field Day
* Friday, May 13 to Monday, May 16: Mrs. Moore out- Guest Teacher
*Friday, May20th: Last Day of School & End of the Year Awards: 1:30-2:30 in our classroom.