Mrs. Shannon Cree « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Welcome back to school! I look forward to working with your child again, or for the first time, this school year. As soon as schedules are finalized and approved, teachers and students will be notified. Until then, please refer to the PDF documents below for a list of activities for Gifted children, and enjoy the beginning of another great school year!
See you soon!
GIFTED EDUCATION RESOURCES
- Art of Problem Solving http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/index.php?mode=interactive (customized learning experience for students)
- Common Sense Media - https://www.commonsensemedia.org/blog/practical-tips-for-parents-of-exceptional-readers (Practical Tips for Parents of Exceptional Readers)
- Duke-Tip http://tip.duke.edu/ (resources for gifted students, classes, etc.)
- FGN- Florida Gifted Network, http://www.floridagiftednetwork.org/
- FLAG- Florida Association for the Gifted, http://www.flagifted.org
- Gifted Homeschoolers Forum http://giftedhomeschoolers.org/ (resources for students and families)
- Hoagies http://www.hoagiesgifted.org (comprehensive lists and links to curriculum materials, research articles, networks and more)
- Khan Academy www.khanacademy.org (free world-class education for anyone anywhere)
- NAGC- National Association for Gifted Children, http://www.nagc.org
- SENG- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted, http://www.sengifted.org
Please feel free to contact me at Shannon.email@example.com or (352)259-2300.
Mrs. Shannon Cree