Mrs. Shannon Cree « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
We are moving right along in our year, with the end of the first nine weeks upon us! Your students are working very hard in the classroom and are eagerly participating in activities to practice critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and creativity. I am enjoying getting to know each child and look forward to the rest of this year together. The end of the month newsletter is attached for your reference.
GIFTED EDUCATION RESOURCES
- Art of Problem Solving http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/index.php?mode=interactive (customized learning experience for students)
- Common Sense Media - https://www.commonsensemedia.org/blog/practical-tips-for-parents-of-exceptional-readers (Practical Tips for Parents of Exceptional Readers)
- Duke-Tip http://tip.duke.edu/ (resources for gifted students, classes, etc.)
- FGN- Florida Gifted Network, http://www.floridagiftednetwork.org/
- FLAG- Florida Association for the Gifted, http://www.flagifted.org
- Gifted Homeschoolers Forum http://giftedhomeschoolers.org/ (resources for students and families)
- Hoagies http://www.hoagiesgifted.org (comprehensive lists and links to curriculum materials, research articles, networks and more)
- Khan Academy www.khanacademy.org (free world-class education for anyone anywhere)
- NAGC- National Association for Gifted Children, http://www.nagc.org
- SENG- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted, http://www.sengifted.org
Please feel free to contact me at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or (352)259-2300.
Mrs. Shannon Cree