Please check your child's AR Progress on their tracking sheet. The last day to AR test is October 6th. Also, I emailed more information about Founder's Day, so please check for volunteer opportunities available.
Vocabulary Words- Can be located in your child's agenda and as a PDF below. Our vocabulary tests will be taken on Thursdays.
Spelling Words- Can be located in your child's agenda planner and as a PDF below. Our spelling tests will be taken on Fridays.
Connect ED: Please use the ConnectED website to help your child with their reading and social studies skills. This site has the student book available, as well as videos and interactive games to help your child. The website to log on to is: http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
Think Central: Please use the Think Central website to help your child with their math and science skills. This site has the student book available to view, as well as destination math and mega math. These programs review the skills taught in class. The website to log on to is: www.thinkcentral.com
Dates to Remember:
September 5th: Check progress reports
September 5th: Labor Day - No School!
September 6th: Buffalo Pride Meeting
September 30th: Founder's Day
2016-2017 Sunshine State Young Readers’ Award Books (for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades)
- Absolutely Almost by Lisa Graff
- All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
- Circus Mirandus by Cassie Beasley
- Dinosaur Boy by Cory Putman Oakes
- Eddie Red Undercover: Mystery on Museum Mile by Marcia Wells
- Fish Finelli: Seagulls Don’t Eat Pickles by E.S. Farber
- Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Gabby Duran and the Unsittables by Daryle Conners and Elise Allen
- Half a Chance by Cynthia Lord
- The Pet War by Allen Woodrow
- Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce and Maggie Stiefvater
- Prairie Evers by Ellen Airgood
- Serafina’s Promise by Ann Burg
- The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John
- The Worm Whisperer by Betty Hicks