Student Council Middle « Clubs Listing
Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year!
Student council is an organization built on leadership and responsibility. Each member is not only a role model to the student body but a model student as well. You are their voice and their friend. So let's put it to good use and make some changes!!
Congratulations to the following students for becoming our 2016-2017 Middle School student council officers:
President: Emma Ballard
Vice President: Sasha Ussery
Secretary: Estaban Suarez
Treasurer: Jaleigha Dunlap
President: Kyla Royals
Vice President: Leah Yarrish
Secretary: Ella Ugarte
Treasurer: Meg Ireland
I am looking forward to a new year meeting our newly appointed class representatives as well. We will be meeting to discuss upcoming events as well as suggestions or ideas for the school. I am just the facilitator. I want your school to be amazing, but I need your ideas to make it that way! So come to the meetings and be the change our school needs!!
Please contact Mrs. Zisa or Miss. McKeever with any questions you might have.
7th Grade was BEASTS at the Pep Rally. They won the studevt vs. teacher challenge AND the rhythm war. It was awesome! I hope everyone enjoyed it. Remember if you have suggestions or concerns , please exprees them to your Homeroom President or Vice President and/or officer.
We have three other Pep Rallies this year, which means three other opportunities for, you, to be in it! Also, rmember, we are doing a rhythm war each time, and its only going to get harder and more intricate!
This Week: Spirit Week
1. Come dressed in the "theme" days.
2. Make sure your homeroom teacher sees you.
3. If you get picked by your homeroom teacher, them you might be sent to the library, where you will have your picture taken. You will also be judged by Mrs. Zisa and possibly have your picture taken to be put in the yearbook!
4. The student who goes "all out" in their outfit, will win a gift card of their choice. (1 winner per grade level - 3 a day)
5. We will be announcing winners each morning during announcments. Friday's winners will be announced 7th period (or during lunches).
6. Can only win once during the week, and we will be giving out prizes Monday thru Friday!
Please check the website for events and meetings regularly.