Online textbook link:
Information on getting someone you care about help for drug abuse: http://www.projectknow.com/research/substance-abuse-help/
Notetaking packets: If your students can't find their notetaking packet, they can print out a new one by going to the online text book. How to find the resources:
- Go to online textbook, through the link above.
- Sign into the network (villagesschool\user name then your password for school computers)
- Select textbook for health
- In the margin you will see a tab that says Classroom Resources by Type
- Click on Editable Resources
- Choose Adaptable reading and note taking guide
- Print out each lesson (ex. ch. 17.1, 17.2, 17.3 and 17.4)
Chapter 18- Reproduction and Heredity
- Describe the general roles of the endocrine system.
- Identify the glands of the endocrine systems.
- Explain how genetic information passes from one generation to the next.
- Identify the causes of genetic disorders.
- Compare the role of genes, environment, and behavior in affecting a person's risk for disease.
After school computer lab : Open Monday - Friday from 3:20-5:20 in room 217.
8th Grade Health Syllabus - 8th Grade Health Syllabus
Grade Recovery Guidelines - Grade Recovery Guidelines
Grade Recovery Rubric - Grade Recovery Rubric
How can parents protect kids from smoking fact she - fact sheet
Mayor Speech Rubric -
smoking and kids fact sheets - fact sheet
Smoking and other drugs fact sheet - fact sheet
smoking starts at a very young age fact sheet - fact sheet
tobacco companies maketing to kids fact sheet - fact sheet
Tobacco project rubric for project #1 - project #1
Tobacco project rubric for project #2 - project #2
Trends in tobacco industry fact sheet - fact sheet
Where do youth smokers get cigarettes fact sheet - fact sheet