Ms. Chantel Duval « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Homeroom Class Only:
If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to reach me by email.
Important Dates for Quizzes and Test:
October 19th: Quiz 5.1 - 5.2
October 26th: Quiz 5.3 - 5.4
October 31st: Chapter 5 Test
Extra Credit Due Dates:
October 18th: Quizlet Chapter 5.1-5.2
Presidential Debate: October 19th - October 31st
October 25th : Quizlet Chapter 5.3-5.4
Supplies for World History Class
New Students only:
2" Binder (this binder stays in the class)
1 pack of notebook paper
1 pocket folder (that stays in your backpack)
5 divider tabs (label the following)
1 - Bell Ringers
2 - Notes
3 - Quizzes
4 - Tests
5 - Miscellaneous (Misc.)
Links Below for Classwork and Homework:
SKYWARD - Online Gradebook
Students have their own username and password.
- USERNAME: First Initial followed by there Student ID number
- PASSWORD: Same password as their computer log-in
USA TEST Prep : http://www.usatestprep.com/Member-Login (Make sure you log-in through Chrome)
- Account ID: buffalo48
- Username: last name first initial
- Password: Same password as their computer log-in
Online Textbook https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
Directions for logging in the Online Textbook
- Student Log-In: Username: (first initial of first name + first initial of last name in front + skyward 10 digit ID)
- Password: Passw0rd (Note: that is a zero instead of the letter "o")
** EXTRA CREDIT: Is offered through Quizlet. Students must complete: Flash Cards, Learn, and Test at 100% proficiency before the chapter test is given.
Quizlet: is an online source that can be used to help study. Below is the links needed to set up an account under the correct class. You will need an email account in order to create an account. Click on the appropriate link based on your class period and set up an account.
Username: When creating your username, please make sure to include your firstname and the first initial of your last name so that I can recognize whose account I am viewing.
Password: Create a password that you will remember. I do NOT have access to retrieving or resetting your password.
- 1st Period https://quizlet.com/join/F6v3WHHzs
- 2nd Period https://quizlet.com/join/f3Fm7UBTj
- 4th Period https://quizlet.com/join/xDQWxGwaZ
- 5th Period https://quizlet.com/join/ez3rw9VKj
- 6th Period https://quizlet.com/join/85H9GXAQU
- 7th Period https://quizlet.com/join/ZHJpAcN4v
6th Grade World History Syllabus - Please read, sign the last page and return.
Chapter 2 Study Guide - Answers included
Chapter 2.1 Notes - Quiz August 31
Chapter 2.2 - Notes
Chapter 3.1 - Notes
Chapter 3.2 - Notes
Chapter 4 Notes - Test - October 12th
Extra Credit - Presidential Debate