Ms. Chantel Duval « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Important Dates for Quizzes and Test:
Chapter 12 Test - March 31
Chapter 13 Quiz April 6th
Chapter 13 Test April 7th
Extra Credit Due Dates:
Chapter 13 Quizlet - Due April 5th
Supplies for World History Class
New Students only:
2" Binder (this binder stays in the class)
1 pack of notebook paper (Make sure you have plenty of paper throughout the school year)
1 pocket folder (that stays in your backpack)
5 divider tabs (label the following)
1 - Bell Ringers
2 - Notes
3 - Quizzes
4 - Tests
5 - Miscellaneous (Misc.)
Links Below for Classwork and Homework:
SKYWARD - Online Gradebook
Students have their own username and password.
- USERNAME: First Initial followed by there Student ID number
- PASSWORD: Same password as their computer log-in
USA TEST Prep : http://www.usatestprep.com/Member-Login (Make sure you log-in through Chrome)
- Account ID: buffalo48
- Username: last name first initial
- Password: Same password as their computer log-in
Online Textbook https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
Directions for logging in the Online Textbook
- Student Log-In: Username: (first initial of first name + first initial of last name in front + skyward 10 digit ID)
- Password: Passw0rd (Note: that is a zero instead of the letter "o")
** EXTRA CREDIT: Is offered through Quizlet. Students must complete: Flash Cards, Learn, and Test at 100% proficiency before the chapter test is given.
Quizlet: is an online source that can be used to help study. Below is the links needed to set up an account under the correct class. You will need an email account in order to create an account. Click on the appropriate link based on your class period and set up an account.
Username: When creating your username, please make sure to include your firstname and the first initial of your last name so that I can recognize whose account I am viewing.
Password: Create a password that you will remember. I do NOT have access to retrieving or resetting your password.
- 1st Period https://quizlet.com/join/F6v3WHHzs
- 2nd Period https://quizlet.com/join/f3Fm7UBTj
- 4th Period https://quizlet.com/join/xDQWxGwaZ
- 5th Period https://quizlet.com/join/ez3rw9VKj
- 6th Period https://quizlet.com/join/85H9GXAQU
- 7th Period https://quizlet.com/join/ZHJpAcN4v