Dear Parents and Students,
We are starting Chapter 3: Early Humans and the Agricultural Revolution
- How do people adapt to their environment?
Students will know:
- how Paleolithic humans adapted to their environments to survive
- how advances during the Paleolithic Age made it possible for humans to survive the Ice Ages
- why some historians consider the Agricultural Revolution the most important event in human history
- why people created permanent settlements when they began to farm
- how tools and roles changed as a result of permanent communities
Weekly assignments will be posted under Monday of the calendar section for the entire week for you to easily preview.
Extra Credit for the 2nd Nine weeks: Points will range from 6-18 points based on the easy guidlines requirements and rubric below.
Writing assignment "Patriots's Pen"
- Due October 14th for proofreading by Teacher
- Make Revisions and turn in by October 19th
- Final Paper Due October 26th
Social Studies Supplies:
- 1 packages of notebook paper
- 1 package of dividers-5 tabs
- 1 pocket folder
- 2“ Binder
Binder 5 Tab-Divider Set-Up:
- 1- Bell Ringers (add paper behind tab)
- 2- Notes (add paper behind tab)
- 3- Quizzes
- 4- Tests
- 5- Projects (add paper behind tab)
If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to reach me by email.
Disney Epcot Field Trip 2015 Letter -
Field Trip Parent Consent Form -
Patriot's Pen - Extra for 2nd Nine weeks
Writing Rubric -