Mr. Allen Kirkland « Teacher Connection / Documents / Calendar
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year.
This website will keep you up to date with upcoming tests, quizzes, projects, and assignments. If you are absent, please use this website to print off our schedule from the day you missed. You will be able to see what your homework was and what we covered in class.
Parents and students, please feel free to contact me at any time by e-mail or phone. I will reply to your e-mail or call you as soon as my schedule permits!
- 9/26/16 - Presidential Debate held in Dayton, Ohio
- 10/4/16 - Vice Presidential Debate held in Farmville, Virginia
- 10/9/16 - Presidential Debate held in St. Louis, Missouri
- 10/19/16 - Presidential Debate held in Las Vegas, Nevada
Students will have the opportunity to earn extra credit by watching and responding to the debates. There's a form below and the form is also posted in Google Classroom.
Quizlet is an online source that can be used to help study. Below is the links needed to set up an account under the correct class. You will need an email account in order to create an account. Click on the appropriate link based on your class period and set up an account.
Username: When creating your username, please make sure to include your firstname and the first initial of your last name so that I can recognize whose account I am viewing.
Password: Create a password that you will remember. I do NOT have access to retrieving or resetting your password.
- 1st Period: https://quizlet.com/join/GxuXjfm4u
- 2nd Period: https://quizlet.com/join/ZPaYEqUWk
- 4th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/EDSEG6HhR
- 5th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/e25mtUTQn
- 6th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/7TE3x8UXN
- 7th Period: https://quizlet.com/join/Zmx7Sh4Wq
USA TEST PREP: www.usatestprep.com/member-login
2016-2017 World History Syllabus -
Chapter 3 Lesson 1 Notes -
Chapter 3 Lesson 2 Notes -
Chapter 4 Notes -
Chapter 5 Vocabulary -
Declaration of Independence -
Presidential Debate Extra Credit -
Study Guide Chapter 1 -
Study Guide Chapter 2 -
Study Guide Chapter 3 -
Study Guide Chapter 4 -